How does time fly? That’s one of the questions that commonly occupy our minds whilst we remember our youth days because developing up is usually very memorable especially in Nigeria.
Maybe then, it didn’t feel completely brilliant However fast forward a few years, you’ll locate yourself cracking up as you don’t forget the ones early life days whilst our dad and mom advised us a variety of childhood myths likely to scare us into suitable conduct.
You’ll chortle your coronary heart out in awe as you take into account these myths in nowadays’s article, lies every Nigerian toddler become informed.
Ladies & gents, here are the ten Hilarious Lies each Nigerian baby was informed whilst growing Up…
1. “Rain Is Falling, Sun Is Shining, Lion Is The Backyard Giving Birth”
We just hope to say the Lion don born finish at last
2. If Your Teeth Falls, Throw It On The Zinc So Lizard Will Take It And Give You Another One
And those who forgot to throw their teeth on the roof will cry endlessly because they will think it won’t grow again. We hope you guys still don’t have teeth again now abi?
3. If You Hiss Or Whistle At Night, Snakes Will Come Out And Bite You
Only if you know the kind slap wey our Momesy they give us if you mistakenly whistle for Night. She will then say “You want to make Snake come to this house?”
4. If Your Spit Dries On The Floor, You’ll Lose Your Voice
This one got me for Life. I remember the day I spat from the Bus only for an Elderly woman to tell me I would lose my Voice. I had to drop from the Bus, Trek back for like 15 mins to clean my Spit from the main road so I don’t lose my Precious voice. I was so angry the day I learnt it was a big lie.
5. If Someone Crosses Over You And Doesn’t Cross Back, You’ll Stop Growing
lol… I hope you all they crossed have stopped growing ehn.. I don cross my friend tire and the guy just dey tall dey go!
6. Eat Beans So You’ll Grow Tall
Heheheheh! This one weak me ooooh
7. If You Look At The Mirror At Night, You’ll See A Ghost
No be only Ghost, Na Spirit
8. If You Draw A Line And An Ant Works On It, Your Mum Will Die
Abi she don die ni?
9. If You Stone A Lizard & The Blood Touches Your Body, You Will Have Epilepsy
Me wey don kill Lizard with the Blood splashing on my face tire… Nothing do me!
10. If You Eat Dog Meat, Dogs Will Bark At You
We hope our Calabar friends are aware of this also?
Tell us what you think about this Post – Which of the Lies have you heard about?
Also, Add Yours to it and don’t spoil the Fun.